Saturday, January 9, 2016

MAJOR FLARE TIME


I try to think , how long has this flare been going on? A few days, a week? It seems I have had a flare somewhere in my pain ridden body for about 3 months now. When you have a number of issues and all of then give you chronic pain of some sort, one flare can blend into another. I have Fibro, PMR, OA, Peripheral Neuropathy , Spinal Disc Degeneration. So yeah I can have a flare with one ,two or all of them at one time and it seems like anymore that I am in a flare all the time. I am tired of being tired. Pain can wear you out!
I am tired of feeling this pain with every move I make, it is a struggle to even get up out of my lift chair ,my knees have been flaring the past few days along with both arms and shoulders so getting up and down and just moving HURTS. These flares I believe are because of the major weather change /Cold front that move through this morning bringing frigid temperatures. I always flare somewhere in my body every week about 12 hours before the cold front moves in. Spring and Autumn are big flare seasons but weather happens every day.
How do I keep on keeping on? What do I do to keep getting up every day knowing that it will be a painful day. My spiritual path helps me and motivates me daily, some days are harder but I find that if I can keep my mind busy studying something that interests me , I find that I have made it through yet another day. The Internet has been a Godsend and a blessing for me. I can research many topics, I can work on my blogs, I can be on Face Book  trying to motivate others going through what I am. Getting my mind off of me and on something else is the best thing I have found to get me past myself and my pain.
PATC

No comments:

Post a Comment