Sunday, December 20, 2015

INSURANCE SCAM OF OBAMA CARE



Today my hubby had to re -apply for our 'Obama Care' insurance for another year and we found out that we do not make enough money to qualify for it. Yes you heard me , we can not get any insurance through this new and better way of making sure all us poor folks can afford health care, ObamaCare crapola. I thought that was the whole point of ObamaCare, to help the poor, but apparently we were lied to again.
My hubby has been home since Thanksgiving 2014 for health reasons and so far has not qualified for help, and I finally got some SSI because I am disabled but on a technicality could not get Disability. So we are trying to live on $488.00 a month. So now we are told that in 2 weeks we will not have insurance. That means we will be unable to afford to see a doctor and get the medicines we need.  Yes this year is ending and the next year beginning on a happy note.  I am a bit pissed at the system, but I am not in fear or anxious over this,  I believe we will figure out what to do and what our options are.
healing blessings
PATC

No comments:

Post a Comment